Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 210 Posts Indian Navy has Released Recruitment Notification for 210 posts of SSC Officer. You Can Check Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 Details like Number of Post, Eligibility, Recruitment Process Direct link to Apply Online given below on this page. Those Candidates are Interested in the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 & Complete the Required Educational Qualification Criteria Can Read the Full Notification & Apply Online. More Other Details are Available on SkAlert.in Section.
SkAlert on Telegram : Click Here
Join Whatsapp Group : Click Here
All the Details Related to this Recruitment Information Like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary, Examination Fee, and Information about the Selection Process are given in this Post of SkAlert. SkAlert.in Provides Information about All Government Jobs in All Departments Every Day. Therefore, for Employment Information, Visit www.SkAlert.in Every Day.
Name of post
No. of Posts
- Application Form Start Date : 18/12/2020
- Application Form Last Date : 31/12/2020
- Fees Pay Last Date : 31/12/2020
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Exam Date : Date Not Declared
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Result : Date Not Declared
SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre
BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)
BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical / Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII)
BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or (ii) MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
SSC X (IT)
BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Computer Science / Computer Engg / IT / M.Sc (Computer) / MCA / M.Tech (Computer Science)
SSC Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]
BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc. 06 Men & Women 02 Jul 1996 & 01 Jul 2000 (ii) First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. 03 (iii) First Class in M.Sc. Chemistry 01 (iv) 55% in MA (English) 01 (v) 55% in MA (History) 01 (vi) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical) 02 (vii) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering 02 (viii) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Technology/Information Systems/Computer Engineering) 02 Note : Candidates applying for the Education entry must have scored minimum of 60% marks in class X and class XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII
- GEN./ EWS or OBC Creamy Layer: 0/- Rs. (No Application Fee)
- OBC/ MBC or Non Creamy Layer: 0/- Rs. (No Application Fee)
- SC/ ST/ PH: 0/- Rs. (No Application Fee)
- For More Information Related to Fees, Please see the Published Notification.
Number Of Posts
Post Number – Total 210 Posts (Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021)
- SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre : 40 Post
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) : 16 Post
- SSC Observer : 06 Post
- SSC Pilot : 15 Post
- SSC Logistics : 20 Post
- SSC X (IT) : 25 Post
- SSC Engineering Branch (General Service) : 30 Post
- SSC Electrical Branch (General Service) : 40 Post
- SSC Education : 18 Post
Age limit – For this Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- For Sl.No.01, 02, 05, 06, 07 & 08: Candidates should born between 02-07-1996 & 01 -01-2002
- For Sl.No.03, 04: Candidates should born between 02-07-1997 to 01-07-2002
- For Sl.No.09: Candidates should born between 02-07-1996 to 01-07-2000.
Please see the Official Notification of the Department for Age.
Selection Process –
- Shortlisting for SSB (Based on preference and academic record)
- SSB Interview
Salary – Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021, the Salary information is given in Detail in the Notification. There is a Separate Salary for all the Posts, whose information can be obtained from the Notification given below.
Read Also : Top Online Form 2020-21
How To Apply Online
How to Apply – For this Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021, you have to Apply Online.
- At first, download the Indian Navy Recruitment notification pdf given below
- Read the given instructions carefully
- Ensure your eligibility
- Now, click on Apply Online Link
- An application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the application form with necessary details
- Upload scanned copies of necessary documents
- Pay prescribed application fee
- Finally, press the submit button to complete your application process.
|Apply Online||Registration Log in|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|More Govt. Jobs||Click Here|